With Thanksgiving just around the corner, November is the perfect month to be thankful. So, why not be thankful for a Ford truck? Ford has a long legacy of offering dependable and unbeatable capabilities, making it the best-selling pickup truck for decades. This means there are many reasons why this brand’s truck should be the top on your list of choices. Here are just a few reasons why you should be thankful for your Ford truck.
- Unbeatable power. No matter the type of power you need, Ford trucks has an engine option for you. There are four engine types available, including a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 for better gas mileage, a 5.0-liter V8 for pure power, a 3.5-liter V6, or a 3.7-liter V6. Each of these engines has horsepower ranging from 282 hp to a whopping 385 hp.
- Better fuel efficiency. The Ford F-150 might be a full-size pickup, but it still offers some of the best fuel economy ratings in the business. The Ford F-150 scored an average of 26 highway and 19 mpg city with the EcoBoost engine. While this number fluctuates depending on the weight of the load you are carrying, it is still an impressive number in this segment.
- Parallel parking made easy. Parallel parking a pickup truck—especially one as large as the F-150—can be difficult, but Ford makes it a bit easier with its Parallel Parking Assist system. This available technology helps detect open parking spots as the truck drive past, and helps turn the wheel so the driver can get into the spot with ease. The F-150 is the only truck to offer this easy-to-use tech.
- Luxury interiors. A pickup truck might be built for hauling and towing, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be luxurious. The Ford F-150’s Lariat and Platinum trim levels are the perfect example of this. Each of these trims has a slew of luxurious features, including adaptive cruise control, leather seats, and innovative safety features.
5. Top-notch safety ratings. The F-150 has earned the highest possible five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It has also earned the highest “Good” rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) for all its Top Safety Pick standards.
If you ever have any questions about Ford Trucks or anything relating to cars in general, just contact us at Palmetto Ford in Charleston, SC and we can help you out!